Sh. Lalit Mehta
|Name||Sh. Lalit Mehta|
|Designation||Assistant Director (OL)|
|Present Posting||Official Language Section|
|Date of Birth||12th July, 1974|
|Email Address||lalit3[at]yahoo[dot]com, lalit[dot]mehta74[at]nic[dot]in|
Educational Qualification :
- Master of Arts in Hindi from Himachal Pradesh University (2013)
- Bachelor of Commerce from Delhi University (Zakir Husain College) (1994)
Work Profile :
- Vetting & translation work from English to Hindi & vice-versa:
- Implementation of provisions related to OL in the Constitution and different provisions of the Official Languages Act, 1963 and Official Language Rule, 1976 in the Organization. Executes various important works in pursuance of orders issued by Official Language, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India and Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India from time to time. Also performs various work related to the implementation of Official Language Policy and organizes Hindi workshops, Hindi fortnight/month, OLIC meetings etc.
Special Achievements :
- Possessed Translation Training Medal Certificate for securing “Third Position” in Three Months Translation Training Course conducted by Central Translation Bureau & awarded BRONZE MEDAL in 2011.
- Received certificate of appreciation from Head of the Department for commendable work in making success the “Swachhata Hi Seva Campaign” held during 15 September to 2nd October, 2018.
- Received appreciation letter from Head of the Department for active participation in Vigilance Awareness Week 2020 and online submitting Essay & Poster on the subject “Vigilance: A Weapon to Eradicate Corruption”.
- Received Experience Certificate-cum-Certificate of Appreciation from Head of the Department in 2020 for applying technical terminology (terminological work) in Hindi in Organization and translation work from English to Hindi & vice-versa, including technical literature, also knowledge & preparation of technical terminology.
- Received appreciation Letter from Head of the Department in 2021 for cooperating the team of the Organization in successfully completion of Official Language inspection by the third sub-committee of Parliamentary Committee on Official Language by handling the preparation work, filling of questionnaire & other miscellaneous works. Also got appreciation for Official Language implementation and achieving the targets set by OL department and also contribution towards making of technical terminology, which has also been appreciated by the Ministry.
- Played vital role in editing and publishing the 20th edition of hindi magazine (Niyojan Sandesh-2021), which is the first e-magazine of the Organisation and available online, and also contributed value addition in magazine as “Assistant Editor”.
Workshop/Training attended :
- Attended Workshop on Composite Payroll System from 06 to 07.10.2004 in Delhi organized by National Informatics Centre Delhi.
- Attended three days Special Hindi Workshop from 25 to 27.04.2012 in Solan (HP) organized by Rajbhasha Sansthan Delhi.
- Attended Rajbhasha Conference & Training Programme from 22 to 24.08.2013 in Mount Abu (Rajasthan) organized by Rajbhasha Karyanvayan avam Prashikshan Mission Delhi.
- Attended All India Rajbhasha Conference & Contemplation Camp from 17 to 19.06.2015 in Ooty organized by Rajbhasha Seva Sansthan Delhi.
- Attended 30th Hindi Conference & Workshop from 17 to 19.05.2016 in Kanyakumari organized by Rajbhasha & Prabandhan Vikas Sansthan Delhi.
- Attended Workshop on Goods and Service Tax from 17 to 18.10.2019 in ISTM organized by Institute of Secretariat Training and Management Delhi.
- Attended online training program for Inquity Officer/Presenting Officer from 01 to 03.09.2021 organized by Central Vigilance Commision through CBI Academy, Ghaziabad.