Ms. Anjali Pancholy
|Name||Ms. Anjali Pancholy|
|Designation||Associate Town & Country Planner|
|Present Posting||Coordination, Res.&Training Division|
- M.Planning (Regional Planning), School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi, 1994
- M.A. Geography, Deptt of Geography, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi, 1992
- B.A. (Hons) Geography, Miranda House, University of Delhi, 1990
About 20 years’ experience in the field of urban and regional planning and development. Major projects that Anjali has worked on are:
- Implementation of NUIS Scheme of Ministry of Urban Development/ TCPO for creation of GIS database for 152 cities/towns in India at 1:10000 scale using satellite imagery and 1:2000 scale using aerial photography for formulation of base maps and its application in master plan formulation.
- Comprehensive Capacity Building Programme on Master Plan Formulation using NUIS-Bhuvan – a nationwide 3-level programme consisting of one National Workshop, seven Regional Workshops and State-level Workshops for every State and Union Territory.
- Conceptualisation and drafting a new Centrally Scheme for Ministry of Urban Development entitled “GIS-Based Master Plan Formulation for 4041 Cities/ Towns in India”, including drafting Scheme Guidelines
- Review of Regional Plan-2021 for National Capital Region including drafting the Chapter on Water
- Preparation of Regional Plan-2021 including assistance in drafting of the chapters on Objectives and Policy, Demography and Settlement Pattern, Economic Activity and Fiscal Policy, Shelter, Social Infrastructure, Counter Magnet Areas and Resource Mobilization
- Preparation of Functional Plans on Ground Water Recharge in NCR and Functional Plan for Water for NCR
- Coordination work relating to Preparation of Sub-regional Plans by NCR States
- Technical examination of Draft Master Plans/ Development Plans of NCR cities and towns
- Review and monitoring work relating to following research studies being conducted through consultants by NCR Planning Board:
i) Study on Formulation of Development Strategy & Action Plan for New Town – Global City at Shahjahanpur-Neemrana-Behror in Rajasthan Sub-region
ii)Study on Integrated Water Management in NCR
iii)Study on Counter Magnet Areas to Delhi
iv)Service Level Benchmarking of Water Supply & Sanitation Services in Metro Centres in NCR
v)Study of Economic Profile of NCR
vi)Study on Micro & Household Enterprises in NCR
vii)Study on Health Infrastructure in NCR
viii)Study on Educational Infrastructure in NCR
- Monitoring of NCRPB-assisted projects for implementation of RP-2021, physical verification, examination of DPRs, etc.
- Review the Structure and Working of Municipal Corporation of Delhi, Government of NCT-Delhi
- Status of Water Supply, Sanitation and Solid Waste Management in Urban Areas of India, for CPHEEO, Ministry of Urban Development, GOI. The study covered over 300 Class I and II cities/ towns in India.
- Agro-Climatic Regional Planning Project, Planning Commission, Government of India
- Associate Member of Institute of Town Planners, India
- Life Member, Indian Institute of Public Administration