Coordination, Research & Training
Coordination, Research and Training Division in TCPO is created to undertake the tasks related to review of Recruitment Rules, induction, pre-promotion, capacity building & mid-career training for all cadres, cater to e-governance initiatives of the Government.
The division is headed by Town and Country Planner and assisted by One Associate Town and Country Planner, One Assistant Town and Country Planner, One Research Officer and by one Planning Officer.
CRT Division is currently involved in:
- National Urban Policy Framework and Working Group on Urban Planning
- Monthly progress report and monthly returns of VIP references of TCPO for Ministry
- Annual Report, Outcome Budget and Annual Work Plan of TCPO
- Brochures and presentations for TCPO
- Internship Programme of TCPO
- Parliament questions
- All training listed under National Training Policy-2012 of DOPT including pre-promotion training and others under the capacity building
- Cadre-based capacity building for improvement in efficiency, induction training for new recruits for all cadres
- E-office training
- Aadhaar Enabled Bio-metric Attendance System
- All training related to Official Languages including Hindi typing and stenography and compulsory Hindi education program for non-Hindi speaking officers and staff posted in TCPO, organize official language training for various cadres in consultation with Hindi Division
- Design, develop and organize Recruitment Rule-based training program for pre-promotion in consultation with Recruitment Rule Committee
- Prepare an independent detailed action plan for Administration Online (ADMOL) activities for employees and pensioners including all e-governance initiatives such as ANUBHAV, SANKALP of Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare for pensioners/ retirees, PFMS, Bhavishya and other initiatives like Citizen’s Charter, RTI based e-governance modules compliance
- Periodical e-newsletter for TCPO
- Cadre related research activities on various subjects such as training and cadre review proposals as per 7th CPC recommendations, Government’s implementation guidelines and DOPT model monograph-2010 etc. and submit comprehensive proposals periodically for consideration of Chief Planner for implementation.
- Any other work assigned by Chief Planner, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs or Government of India.