Mr. Arvind Kaushik
- Post-Graduation (Sociology) from Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi (2019)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Urban Planning and. Development (PGDUPDL) from Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi (2016)
- Post-Graduation (M.Plan, Rural Planning and Management) from Centre for Envirnmental Planning and Technology (CEPT) University, Ahmedabad (2013)
- Post-Graduation (M.Sc.Geography) from Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra (2011)
- Graduation (B.A.) from Govt. P. G. College, Jind(Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra) (2009)
Since 2016, He is working in Urban and Regional Information SystemDivision and assignments related :
- Sub-Scheme on Formulation of GIS Based Master Plan Formulation for AMRUT cities.
- Third Party Audit (in collaboration with NIUA) on the procedures and reforms undertaken by South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) in their Online Building Permissions Systems (OBPS)
- Sub-Scheme of GIS Based Master Plan Formulation for AMRUT cities.
- Special project on implementation of Online Building Permission System (OBPS) for UT Administration of Chandigarh and Himachal Pradesh.
- Junior Research Fellowship from University Grant Commission - 2015 from Kurukshetra University.
Professional Membership :
- Associate Member in the Institute of Town Planners India (A.I.T.P.)
- “Basic Management System (BMS)” - Institute of Secretarial Training and Management, New Delhi - during DEC-2016 to FEB-2017
- “Advanced Management System (AMS)” - Institute of Secretarial Training and Management, New Delhi - during FEB-2017to March-2017
- “Remote Sensing and GIS applications for Urban and Regional Studies” - Indian Institute of Remote Sensing - during SEP -2017
- Specialized Training on “Urban Improvement through Local Area Planning”, initiative of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) Organized by CEPT University - during JUNE 2018