Shri Sudeep Roy
|Name||Sh. Sudeep Roy|
|Designation||Assistant Town and Country Planner|
|Present Posting||Metropolitan and U.T. Division|
|Date of Birth||1st January 1980|
- Master in Town and Regional Planning from B.E. College (IIEST) in 2001.
- Bachelor of Architecture from B.E. College (IIEST) in 1999.
Nine years of experience in the profession of Urban and Regional planning including national schemes/projects of Urban and Regional Development. The experience encompasses preparation of National level Policy Guidelines like Urban Greening Guidelines-2011, URDPFI-2014 and MBBL-2016 as also assisting other central missions like PMAY, AMRUT, Smart City missions. Partial involvement in academic engagements as visiting faculty in the School of Planning and Architecture (New Delhi) and involvements in consultative role for projects and policies of various other ministries of the Government of India, State Governments/UT Administration.
- Urban Planning: Policy and project contributions in national schemes of urban development
- Real Estate Projects: Residential and Commercial Project development.
- AEC: Co-ordination of Construction documents in online studio with US based architects.
- Consultancy & Academics: Consultancy provided to the State Govt. of Rajasthan.
- Research: JRF, DST-MST Project of mapping and monitoring Wetlands in urban fringe.
- Associate member, ITPI, Regn. No. 2002-094
- Member, CoA. Regn. No. CA/2001/32597
- Member, IIA, Regn. No. 14372