Sh. Arvind Kaushik
|Name||Sh. Arvind Kaushik|
|Designation||Assistant Town and Country Planner|
|Present Posting||Metropolitan and U.T. Division|
|Date of Birth||16th October 1988|
- Master of Planning (Rural Planning and Management)
- Master of Science (Geography)
- PG Diploma in Urban Planning and Development
- Working on Sub-Scheme of AMRUT (GIS based Master Plan Formulation for 500 AMRUT Cities in URIS Division
- Working as a member of Third party audit Team for Online Building Plan Approval System under the Ease of Doing Business.
- Worked for three years in the National Rural Livelihood Mission at Sawai Madhopur and Dungarpur District of Rajasthan as well as Rohtak and Hisar District of Haryana.
|Basic Management System||Institute of Secretarial Training and Management, New Delhi||02 Months||12.12.16 -07.02.17|
|Advanced Management System||Institute of Secretarial Training and Management, New Delhi||01 Month||13.02.17-03..03.17|
|Remote Sensing and GIS applications for Urban and Regional Studies||IIRS, Dehradun||15 days||11.09.17-22.09.17|
Associate Member of Institute of Town Planner, India since 2015