- Roles & Functions
- Organisational Structure
- Who's Who
- Citizen's Charter
- Officers Gallery
- Sh. Naresh Kumar Dhiran
- Sh. Mohd. Monis Khan
- Sh. R. Srinivas
- Sh. R. Muralidhara Naik
- Sh. A.P. Jacob Manohar
- Smt. Promila Bhalla
- Sh. Jagdeep Kumar Kapoor
- Ms. Anjali Pancholy
- Smt. Abha Agarwal
- Sh. Sudeep Roy
- Sh. Ram Swaroop Meena
- Dr. Achala Mediratta
- Smt.Jasmine Bimra Millick
- Sh. Nitin Kr. Azad
- Ms. D.Blessy
- Sh. Baskar Sellaiya
- Mr. Arvind Kaushik
- Sh. Lalit Mehta
- Mission & Schemes
- International Cooperation
- Contact Us
You are here
- Evaluation of DMA (Delhi Metropolitan Area) Towns in National Capital Region.
- Document on Industrial Growth Centre Scheme, Export Promotion Industrial Parks and Special Economic Zones.
- Capacity Building in Financial Management of Urban Local Bodies – a case study of Andhra Pradesh and Maharashtra.
- Comparative transportation profile for selected six metropolitan cities.
- Social Infrastructure Scenario in Small & Medium Towns.
- Municipal Road Scenario in Class-I cities of India.
- Residential land Price Scenario in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram and Lucknow.
- Municipal Road Scenario in Class I Cities of India.
- Economic Reforms and Employment Growth in India.
- Access of Households to Drinking Water, Toilet & Drainage facilities and Electricity connections in India,2001.
- Selected Demographic and Socio-economic Indicators of States and Union Territories of India.
- Town & Country Planning Organisation
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs,
Government of India,
E- Block, Vikas Bhawan
New Delhi - 110002
- cp-tcpo-mud[at]nic[dot]in, cp[dot]tcpo[at]yahoo[dot]com
Website Last updated : 24-Mar-2022 12:04 pm
Copyright © 2019 - All Rights Reserved - Official Website of Town and Country Planning Organisation, Government of India
Note: Content on this website is published and managed by Town and Country Planning Organisation
For any query regarding this website, please contact the web information manager- Sh. Naresh Kumar Dhiran (Additional Chief Planner)
E-mail ID: nkdhiran[at]gov[dot]in, Phone: +91-9990394481