Sh. A.P. Jacob Manohar
|Name||Sh. A.P. Jacob Manohar|
|Designation||Associate Town and Country Planner|
|Present Posting||UIDSSMT Division|
|Date Of Birth||21st May 1967|
- Bachelor of engineering(B.E.) in civil and structural engineering from Annamalai University, Tamilnadu from 1984 to 1988
- Master of Town Planning(M.T.P) from School of Architecture Planning, Anna University, Chennai,Tamilnadu from 1991 to 1993
- Master of Human Resource Management(M.H.R.M) from Pondichery University, Pondichery from 2000 to 2004
- Priviously worked as Assistant Town Planner in the Andaman Public Works Department,(APWD) Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Administartion, Government of India from September 1994 to June 2006.
- Presently, working as Associate Town and Country Planner Town and Country Planning Organization, Ministry of Urban Development, Govt. of India, New Delhi-2.Dealing officer in charge of all matters related to UIDSSMT of JNNURM for Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka,Gujarat, Tamilnadu,Goa, Pondicherry,Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep islands, etc.
- Member in the Institute of Engineers-India(M.I.E.),No:M125321-7
- Associate Member in the Institute of Town Planners, India(A.I.T.P.).No:94-102.
- Member in the Institute of Urban Transport.(India)No:M-1087.
- Completed 1month training on 'Introduction to Geographical Information System and its applications' from NRSA, Govt. of India Hyderabad on June 2004