Sh. R. Muralidhara Naik
|Name||Sh. R. Muralidhara Naik|
|Designation||Town and Country Planner|
|Present Posting||IDSMT Division|
|Date Of Birth||1st June 1964|
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Master Degree in Urban And Regional Planning.
- About 20 years professional experience in the field of Engineering & Town Planning,Supervision and Monitoring of centrally sponsored Schemes of Urban Development at Presently involved in Policy matters related to Urban & Regional Planning of Ministry of Urban Development at central Govt. level.
- Nature of Duties Performed: Supervision of water distribution,preparation of estimates,Drawings and Survey work in the department of Minor Irrigation,Govt. of Karnataka.
- Preparation & implimentation of Master Plan proposal within the framework of Local Planning area for Tumkur city in Tumkur Urban Development Authority(TUDA)Tumkur.
- Present responsibilities:Examine urban Infrastructure Development project reports for both IDSMT & UIDSSMT schemes submitted by the State Governments and prepare assessment reports for State Level Sanctioning Committee for approval and subsequent monitoring of the scheme as a sub-scheme under the flagship scheme of JNNURM in various capacities as Assistant TCP,Associate TCP and also functioned Divisional Head as Town & Country Planner.
- Member of Professional Institute of Town planners,India.
- On training course and curricula Development in Spatial Environmental Planning, Land Scape and City Planning(Germany).
- Underwent course study prescribed of NIC i.e. Utilization of IT Tools in Government- I & II.