Sh. Naresh Kumar Dhiran
|Name||Sh. Naresh Kumar Dhiran|
|Designation||Addl. Chief Planner|
|Present Posting||Additional Chief Planner Office|
|Date Of Birth||14th February, 1966|
|Contact No||+91-11-23370653, +91-9990394481|
|First Appointment||8, December 1992 in NCP Planning Board|
|Present Appointment||17, September 1997 till Date in TCPO.|
- M.A.(Geography) from M.D.U. Rohtak in June 1989.
- Master of Planning (with specialization in Urban Planning) from SPA New Delhi in February 1992.
- A Certificate Course in Improvement of Housing & Living Environment from Tokyo International Centre-Tokyo, Japan in 1999.
- Total 26 years Professional Experience in Field of Town and country Planning and Supervision and Management of centrally sponsored Scheme at central Govt. .level.
- The undersigned working as Divisional Head of SMT&AMRUT Divisions in TCPO. The work of the Centrally Sponsored Scheme of both Divisions are monitored and coordinated by him in Ministry and at States Level.
- Monitoring of the SMT/AMRUT schemes for country as a whole correspondence made with Secretaries of the States / UT’s and Nodal Officers of the States. In the first years AMRUT 2015-16 was a challenging task to evolve the monitoring and implementation mechanism at National Level under AMRUT.
- Reform Evaluation has been done for 3 years 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-18 and incentives have been distributed by the ministry to the states. Under AMRUT scheme a sum of Rs. 1240 crore awarded as incentive to 21 States in first three years.
- These AMRUT reforms are to be implemented to improve transparency, governance and quality service delivery with improved environmental conditions in cities.
- F.I.T.P.(Fellow Institute of Town Planner India) in 2006.
- Improvement of Housing & Living Environment under Colombo Plan in Tokyo International Centre-Tokyo, Japan in 1999.
- A Comprehensive Urban Transportation Planning during 14.10.2014 to 13.12.2014 held in Tokyo, Japan
- Control & Detailed survey By GPS & Total Station ,Map Updation using Mobile Mapping System in May, 2013
- Basic and Advanced Management System Training programme during 18.07.2016 to 30.09.2016. by ISTM New Delhi.
- Capacity Building in the field of Urban Planning and Governance Programme” in Singapore. from 28th November to 2nd December, 2016.